The garden front and conservatories of Thornton House, which was built on the corner of Thornton and Atkins Roads c.1850. It later became the home of film director Bertram Phillips, who in 1920, built a film studio in the grounds. Scan of negative from the Clapham Antiquarian Society.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
#1951 - 1975 #Clapham Antiquarian Society #CLAPHAM PARK #HOUSING #OPEN SPACES #Photograph