Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

THURLOW PARK ROAD, TULSE HILL

Renumbering plan for a section of Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill. Subsidiary names abolished are Kendal Villas, Cople Villas and Thurlow Park Villas. Premises shown include a Working Men's Club, the Alliance Dairy Co., and the Presbyterian church. Occupiers listed include: James Parker, Mrs Letitia Murrell, Adolphus Coni, Norton Smith, Frank Billingham, R Casswell, W R Hathaway, J A Theobald, Goselda Haverild, W J Davis, Mrs A E Vine, Sarah Conquest, Clement Corderoy and James Atkins.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 15th May 1900Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/476

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11958
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/476
Date:1900

1876 - 1900COMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingRELIGIONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTRADETULSE HILLWELFARE AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map