The wiring department of the Telephone Manufacturing Company's Hollingsworth Works in Martell Road, West Norwood. The women shown here are 'connecting the working parts of switchboards and telephones with necessary wiring'. The works were opened in 1915 and TMC's products included telephones, switchboards, telegraph lines, electric clocks and ship's telephones. The building later became a depot for Lambeth Council.Ref: IV 280/1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.