Horse-drawn traffic at the Kennington toll gate, looking south-west with St. Mark's church behind. The diary of Mr Briant notes: September 13th, 1853 - The new Toll House at Kennington opened at 6 o'clock in the morning'. c.1860Ref: SP13/859/4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.