View east of Tradescant Road, South Lambeth. Named after the two John Tradescants who lived on the site in the 17th century and had a famous botanical garden. The land was redeveloped by Messrs J.& J. Goodman with new housing from 1880.Ref: SP1263
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.