A plan showing Trent Road off Brixton Hill. Premises include Corpus Christi church. Freeholders/ developers listed as Mr Prebble, Mr Fitch and Dr John Rowe. Owner/ occupiers include Edward Farrow, Charles Stevenson and Mr C Fitch.
From Apportionment Files dated 1885. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #BRIXTON HILL #Drawing #RELIGION