Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

TRIGON GROVE, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering plan for Trigon Grove, South Lambeth, with the subsidiary name Oddys Cottages abolished. Premises listed include Trigon Studios. Mr Oddy noted as owner of Nos 2-10. Occupiers listed as: Thomas Farmer, Robert Pinhorn, William Kent, Alfred Davenport, Henry Williams, David Flatman, Mary Rendall, Henry Hibberd, Joseph Waine, William Young, George Delicate and Mrs Goddard. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th November 1897Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/465

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11930
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/465
Date:1897

1876 - 1900DrawingROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map