Interior of the Trinity Presbyterian Church in Clapham Road was built in 1862 to the designs of W.G.Habershon & A.R. Pite at a cost of Â£7,000. The building accommodated 1,200 people and included a hall for 400, plus a school at the rear. By the 1950s it had become disused and was eventually demolished.Ref: Cuttings 713
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.