Trinity Presbyterian Church, Pendennis Road, Streatham, was built in 1877 to the designs of Sir Ernest George and Harold Peto. A tower was proposed for the left-hand side, but due to lack of funds only the base was built. The building is now the New Covenant Church.A Johns postcard.Ref: SP575
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.