Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

TRINITY RISE, TULSE HILL

Renumbering and renaming plan for Trinity Rise, Tulse Hill, formerly Trinity Road, with the subsidiary name Ashurst Gardens abolished. Premises shown include: Holy Trintiy Church and vicarage, Tulse Hill Croquet and Bowls Club and HRH Princess Frederica's Home for Gentlewomen. Occupants listed include: A D Hopkins (Claremont), N Medwin (Merfield Lodge), J Cable, E Fuchsbalg, E A Horne (Sintra), Dr W Pratt, J R Pike (Redway), Mrs Knightby (Clive House), Mrs E Bremmer (Crosby Lodge), F Hartman, C.M Whale, Misses E & S Page, L W De Aldershelm and Mrs E Calvert.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 26th May 1914Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/528

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:12001
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/528
Date:1914

1901 - 1925BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDrawingRECREATION AND LEISUREROADS AND STREETSSPORTStreet Renumbering FilesTULSE HILLWELFARE AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map