Tulse HIll Tavern, seen from the junction of Tulse Hill and Norwood Road, on December 1967. Now known as Tulse Hill Hotel, it was built in 1840 and has not altered much since it served as the main tavern on Norwood Lane (now Norwood Road) when it was a muddy track leading to Herne Hill. Ref: SP18/170/UPP.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.