A plan showing Uffington Road in West Norwood, with adjacent meadows. Houses also being constructed on portions of St Julians Farm Road and Thurlby Road. Freeholder/ developer listed as Mr W Bugg. Owner/ occupiers listed as Mrs Fanny Grove, Frederick Hall, Mr O.C Kent and Sidney Smith.
From Apportionment Files dated 24th September 1907. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1901 - 1925 #Drawing #HOUSING #WEST NORWOOD