Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, FENTIMAN ROAD, BRIXTON NORTH

The United Methodist Church in Fentiman Road, South Lambeth, which replaced an earlier chapel in Miles Street that had been founded in 1854. The church and adjacent school buildings were built in 1900-1 to the designs of George and Reginald Baines by J. O. Richardson of Peckham. The church suffered bomb damage during World War II and although renovations were carried out in 1954, the Methodists vacated the building c.1979 when it was acquired by the Calvary Church of God.Ref: PC/SP 4212

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Postcard Albums
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:09983
Original ref:PC/SP/4212
Date:1911

1901 - 1925PeoplePhotographPostcard AlbumsRELIGIONSOUTH LAMBETH

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map