A plan showing Valmar Road and Morna Road off Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell (now in Southwark). Owner /occupiers include Francis Weller, Charles Ford, Walter Gardiner, R.G Maney, Thomas Paritt, J Hawes, T Fordham, Mark Toolley, Arthur Steele, G.W Best and Mr Stubbs. Premises include a LCC Board School.
From Apportionment Files dated 1886. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #Drawing #HOUSING #LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION