Vauxhall Bridge as viewed from Millbank in 1826. The bridge was begun in 1811 and opened to the public in August 1816. It consisted of nine cast iron arches and was built at a cost of Â£300,000.Engraving from Thomas Allen's 'History and Antiquities of the Parish of Lambeth', 1826.Ref: 12/ Res
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.