Renumbering plan for Vauxhall Street, Kennington/ Vauxhall, incorporating Devonshire Street and Barrett Street. Premises noted include the Workhouse, Board School and the Gasworks, plus public houses - the Derby Arms, the Eclipse and the Duke of Clarence. Owners include Thomas Faithful, George Webb, James Stiff and Elisha Frisby. Occupants include Thomas Dewhurst, Esther Mott, Charles Morley, The Moffat Institute and William Tong.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 20th January 1882.
|Collection:||Street Renumbering Files|
#1876 - 1900 #COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY #Drawing #INNS AND PUBLIC HOUSES #ROADS AND STREETS #Street Renumbering Files #TRADE #VAUXHALL