View east along Viceroy Road across Lansdowne Gardens to St Barnabas church in Guildford Road. The terraced early Victorian houses were built from 1843 onwards by John Snell of Dorset Street, and the church was designed by George Myers and built 1848-50. Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated April 1965.Ref: SP15/170/Lan.G.3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.