One of the series of views along north side of Vine Street, no. 8 grocer's shop at junction with Manners Street. Vine Street originally ran from the site of Waterloo Station, across York Road and Belvedere Road. Most of this area was redeveloped after World War II.
|Artist:||S. B. Bolas & Co.|
#1876 - 1900 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #HOUSING #Photograph #SHOPS AND SHOPPING #WATERLOO