A street renumbering plan for Wandsworth Road incorporating Wallington Place, Belmont Terrace, Trinity Place, Enscombe Terrace, Belgrave Place, Knight's Place, Upper Belmont Place and Belmore Row. Premises include; the Stag Inn, the Red Cap, the Elephant & Castle, the Three Compasses, the Royal Albert and the Three Goats Heads public houses; Brunswick House, then the L&SW Railways Literary Institution run by Mr Pratt, and Lambeth Supplementary Workhouse at No.44 (owned by the Phoenix Gas Company). Occupants include, Jane Eyre, George Richardson (Brunswick Lodge), George Brown & Sons, William Prosser, A.C.S.& H. Crowley and Mrs Jane Perdue. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 6th January 1871.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/225
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.