A team photo of the West Brixton Football Club who were founded as the Anchor F.C. but changed their name to West Brixton in 1894, using Tooting Common as a venue. They were finalists in the South Western Cup in 1900. Photo by A.W.Durrell, from the South London Press, dated 15th October 1904.
|Identifier:||SLP 15 Oct 1904|
#1901 - 1925 #Print #RECREATION AND LEISURE #SPORT