Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

WEST NORWOOD LIBRARY, NORWOOD HIGH STREET, WEST NORWOOD

Exterior view of West Norwood Library and Nettlefold Hall, designed in 1964 by Ted Hollamby, Lambeth's first Borough Architect and his team. The Library and Hall was officially opened by HRH The Princess Margaret on 12th April 1969. Photograph by Eric de Mare.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/7/889

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:de Maré
Ref:09478
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD/7/889
Date:1969

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningLIBRARIESPhotographWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map