The Wheatsheaf Hall Community Centre and Unity Baptist Church share this building in Wheatsheaf Lane, off South Lambeth Road. The building, originally known as the Wheatsheaf Congregational Hall, was built in 1896 a has been owned by Lambeth Council since 1946. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2004.
|Collection:||Penelope Gretton Collection|
#1976 to date #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Penelope Gretton Photographer #Photograph #RELIGION #SOUTH LAMBETH