The White Hart Public House on the south side corner of College Street (on the right) and Belvedere Road. This area was extensively damaged in World War II and redeveloped for the Festival of Britain in 1951, which was followed by the South Bank development. College Street is now replaced by Jubilee Gardens.Ref: LP12/170/COL.19
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.