Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

WILCOX ROAD, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Wilcox Road, South Lambeth, parts formerly Spring Place. Subsidiary names abolished include Winkfield Terrace and Onslow Terrace. Premises shown include: The Gladstone beer house (John Osborne landlord), The Surrey Arms beer house (William Davis landlord), the Prince of Wales public house (Curtis & Willis landlords) and the Golden Lion public house (Charles Keel landlord). Occupants listed include: Edmund Ellis, Henry Mercer, Richard Till, George Aston, Edward Foggett, Mark Podley, John Trussler, Henry Spurgeon, George Maurer and James Cox.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 2nd February 1882Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/372

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11844
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/372
Date:1882

1876 - 1900DrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map