WORKING MEN’S INSTITUTE, KNIGHT’S HILL, LOWER NORWOOD
View of entrance to Lower Norwood Working Men's Institute, later Norwood College. Erected in 1858 by Arthur Anderson,corner of Chapel Road and Knights Hill. Became the Norwood Technical Institute in 1894. Demolished and rebuilt c.1970.Ref: SP 033
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.