Children in the playground of Wyvil Primary School in Wyvil Road, South Lambeth. The school was built by the London School Board by the architect E.R. Robson and contractor Hill, Higgs and Hill, opening in 1877. Initially costing Â£7,782 and designed to hold 828 pupils, it was subsequently remodelled and extended in 1906.Department of Town Planning photograph by Sam LambertRef: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/0/85
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.