A plan showing Wyvil Road, Dawlish Road, Gladstone Street and Wyvil Street, South Lambeth. Premises include the Builder's Arms public house. Freeholder/ owners include Charles Adcock, H & E Bragg and Edward Fitzgerald.
From Apportionment Files dated 1868. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #HOUSING #SOUTH LAMBETH