Wyvil School in Wyvil Road, South Lambeth. The school was built by the London School Board by the architect E.R. Robson and contractor Hill, Higgs and Hill, opening in 1877. Initially costing Â£7,782 and designed to hold 828 pupils, it was subsequently remodelled and extended in 1902. Town Planning photograph by Sam LambertRef: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/205
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.